A Licensed Registered Dietitian Nutritionist coordinates the Nutrition Services program and activities. These services include:
- Healthy lifestyle and nutrition education for individuals and/or groups
- Work site wellness presentations
- Coordination and assistance with implementation of nutrition policy, systems and environmental changes.
- Community and workplace support for breastfeeding.
- Diabetes prevention
- American Heart Association information
Nutrition PresentationsBismarck-Burleigh Public Health will bring our nutrition expertise to you. If your group or organization would like to have our staff present on a variety of topics, fill out our Presentation Order Form and let's begin the conversation.